Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stepping Stones & A Pig To Sing


Stepping Stone & A Pig To Sing

A Stepping Stone
“I see their faces - grey.
They are never the same. 
I hear everything they say, 
Not certain what to believe. 
I observe their sweetness, 
Then blink.
And see their heartlessness. 
Few words I trust alone.
But time reveals the truth.  
I’m just a Stepping-Stone.”                                             JNeiman 2011

Something that bothers me is witnessing and/or suffering from the acts of two-faced people. Maybe it’s my Sagittarius personality, but I prefer honesty. And what’s the point in being two faced. Say it to my face, not to others. I’ll probably find out about it anyway.

I know that two-faced people are nothing new in this world. Even David writes this in the Bible:  
                                                                                                                             Psalms 62, verse 3 & 4.  
"They delight in falsehood; they bless with their mouth, But inwardly they curse."



Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.”  Proverb.



There is nothing anyone can do to change a two-faced person. So plan on grasping their good words, their kind actions and loving them for those reasons. 


                                                                                    Karma, will do its job.

Soon we will be back in Arizona. North Carolina is beautiful in many different ways, but this Yankee needs to head west. Soon. 




Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment